- Ald. Daniel La Spata (1) tweeted that “CPD is seeking input from the public on which trainings should be prioritized for officers in the near future. Please consider filling out this survey to show CPD what you value and what training you believe is necessary for officers.”
- Ald. Raymond Lopez (15) shared a WBEZ investigation of unequal vaccination distribution, writing that it “comes as a surprise to nobody, particularly in my communities which have suffered the most & been helped the least by our equity-focused mayor.”
- Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez (25) tweeted “The assault on trans rights in Arkansas and across the country is a disgrace. We as cis people must educate ourselves and our communities about the importance of gender affirmation and the beauty and contributions of the trans community.”
- Ald. Brendan Reilly (42) tweeted “Either it’s actually snowing in River North or we have a major asbestos problem here...”
- Ald. Tom Tunney (44) sent his latest newsletter including parking restrictions set to go into effect around Wrigley Field starting after Opening Day.
- Ald. Matt Martin (47) tweeted a list of recent zoning decisions, including a rejection of an application to rezone The Philadelphia Romanian Church of God into a 70-unit residential building.
- Ald. Harry Osterman (48) tweeted about a vaccination clinic for people who live or work in the 48th Ward scheduled for April 6 at the Broadway Armory at 5917 N. Broadway.
Do you like this page?