- Ald. Michele Smith (43) tweeted in support of Sen. Sara Feingnholtz’s bill on affordable housing.
- Ald. Debra Silverstein (50) tweeted: “we need sensible, nationwide gun control laws that keep weapons of war off our streets. Enough is enough” in response to recent mass shootings in Boulder, Col. and Atlanta.
- Ald. Andre Vasquez (40) tweeted: “so, how about we slow down all the reopening talk, then?” In response to the news that Chicago’s coronavirus cases have increased by 23 percent this week.
- Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35) tweeted: “80% of two- and three-flat residents are people of color. Two- and three-flats are a major source of unsubsidized affordable housing in our neighborhoods. I'm proud of the work we're doing to protect two- and three-flats & promote diverse neighborhoods.”
- Cook County Comm. Sean Morrison (R-17) tweeted about reducing gun violence in Chicagoland: “You would have to address the many systemic issues causing the grotesque carnage. And that my friend does NOT fit the narrative of the Politicians and certainly not the left.”
Do you like this page?