Highlights from the Spring Legislative Session
Join The Daily Line editor Alex Nitkin, state legislative reporter Ben Szalinski and special guest Hannah Meisel of NPR Illinois as they peel back the curtain on the spring legislative session. Up for discussion:
- What made it into the $46 billion budget and tax break package the Illinois General Assembly sent to Gov. JB Pritzker in the wee hours of Saturday morning
- How are Democrats looking to use legislation to get a handle on crime around the state
- Unemployment insurance trust fund
- What other bills passed at the last minute, and which petered out.
- What is in store for election season
Do you like this page?