- Ald. Brian Hopkins (2) wrote in his latest newsletter that he was “proud to see over 3,000 Pfizer vaccination shots administered” during a vaccination his office cohosted with Jewel-Osco Pharmacy in Old Town.
- Ald. Michelle Harris (8) shared information about improvements to Chicago O’Hare airport, home repair resources and employment opportunities in her weekly newsletter.
- Ald. Matt O’Shea (19) wrote in his latest newsletter that the 19th Ward Youth Foundation will host a community blood drive this Saturday at Marist High School.
- Ald. Rossana Rodriguez (33) tweeted an RSVP link to an event discussing the city’s new Additional Dwelling Unit program, writing, “We need housing for our working families!”
- Ald. Michele Smith (43) tweeted about a “Meet the Commanders” event she will co-host with area police chiefs, writing “learn tips from the Chicago Police Department and local leaders like me about how to keep your business, employees and neighborhood safe.”
- Ald. Debra Silverstein (50) promoted an information session on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund on Twitter.
Do you like this page?