Illinois Election Updates
- Chicago City Clerk Anna Valencia picked up endorsements from former Illinois Congressman Luis Gutierrez and Comptroller Susana Mendoza for Secretary of State in the Democratic primary.
- Sen. Dick Durbin endorsed Chelsea Laliberte Barnes in the Democratic primary for the 51st House District.
- Sen. Darren Bailey (R-Xenia) was endorsed by ABATE of Illinois in the Republican primary for governor. The group lobbies for concerns of motorcycle riders.
- The Chicago Firefighters Union endorsed Paul Schimpf in the Republican primary for governor.
- The Illinois Chamber of Commerce endorsed Justice Michael Burke (R-Elmhurst) and Judge Daniel Shanes (R-Mundelein) for seats on the Illinois Supreme Court.
- Congressman Mike Quigley, a Chicago Democrat, endorsed Alexi Giannoulias in the Democratic primary for Secretary of State
- The Illinois Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Rep. Dan Brady (R-Bloomington) in the Republican primary for Secretary of State
Do you like this page?